The Lakota Way 2021 Wall Calendar: Native American Wisdom on Ethics and Character
The Lakota Way wall calendar features authentic and iconic Native American artwork by Lakota and Iroquois artist Jim Yellowhawk, whose work evokes Lakota star knowledge and the unique Lakota way of life. Each image is accompanied by Lakotan wisdom stories by Joseph M. Marshall III, a Native American Indian teacher, historian, Lakota craftsman, and writer.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Lakotan wisdom and artwork on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational Native American art gift.
- Showcases exquisite authentic collage, ledger art, and paintings by acclaimed Native American artist Jim Yellowhawk.
- Each month features a traditional Lakota virtue and wisdom text by author Joseph M. Marshall III.
- Includes the Lakota names for the lunar months, such as When Leaves Fall and Winter Moon.
- Features both the Lakotan lunar calendar and the Western calendar.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Joseph M. Marshall III is the author of several screenplays and more than 20 books, including the highly acclaimed Walking with Grandfather, The Lakota Way, and The Journey of Crazy Horse.